AGI Transport Inc. is an asset-based well-managed trucking company, Located in Caledon, ON close to HWY10 & King Road intersection.
We are currently looking to hire a Dispatch Coordinator who will be responsible for dispatching daily deliveries that transport fright across North America, Pre-Planning and Dispatching future loads based out of our Caledon office in Ontario.
- Plan daily loads, manage equipment for pickups and deliveries.
- Scheduling pickup and delivery appointments for drivers.
- Ensure all units are on schedule for delivery and pickup.
- Communicating with customers and responding to their queries (via phone, email or fax) in a professional and timely manner.
- Continually update customers as to the status of each order as required and solve customer-specific freight issues.
- Complete yard checks.
- Coordinating with other departments to clear customs paperwork.
- Manage driver hours and ensure they are compliant.
- Collaborates and offers assistance to other team members in delivering optimal transportation service solutions.
- Performs related duties as assigned by the Operations Manager and General Manager.
- Willing to work on the weekend for a few hours if needed.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office.
- Previous logistics and customer experience is an asset.
- Good time-management with an ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to learn new software quickly.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dispatching: 1 year (Preferred)