AGI Transport Inc. is an asset-based well-managed trucking company, Located in Caledon, ON close to HWY10 & King Road intersection.
We are currently looking to hire a Safety and Compliance Coordinator based out of our Caledon office in Ontario.
- Maintain all tractor and trailer files.
- Processing of IFTA, IRP Licensing / Renewals.
- Driver Hiring, Orientation of new drivers with safety instruction including, but not limited to Dangerous Goods, WHMIS, warehouse, and maintenance personnel education.
- Managing, processing and auditing driver logs. Follow up on any outstanding discrepancies.
- Collision / Incident reporting, Investigation & take any necessary action to maintain overall safe practices and procedures.
- Manage and maintain all Driver Qualification files. Ensuring all documents are up to date.
- Making sure drivers are accurately completing accident/incident reports when required.
- Scheduling safety meetings/training when required with drivers.
- Health and Safety knowledge / federal
- Processing and maintaining CTPAT and US DOT requirements.
Requirements and Skills:
- 2 years of experience in safety and compliance in the transportation industry
- Strong computer skills. Excel, Microsoft
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work with all levels including drivers and upper management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Job Type: Full-time